Fully installed Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, Access, and Skype for Business on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user
(Publisher and Access: Windows PC client program and/or features only; cannot be used across devices.
Most plans that do not include the desktop version of Office work with the latest version of Office, Office 2013, and Office 2011 for Mac. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010 and Office 2007, may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality. This compatibility with Office does not include the Exchange Online Kiosk or Office 365 Enterprise K1 plans.)Now includes the new Office 2016 apps for your PC and Mac.
- Office on tablets and phones for the fully installed Office experience on up to 5 tablets and 5 phones per user
(Learn more about Office 365 for business mobile apps. See the list of devices and apps.)
- Online versions of Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB storage per user
- Professional digital storytelling tools to create interactive reports, presentations, and more
- Work management tools to bring together teams, tasks, files, and conversations
(This feature will start rolling out to select Office 365 for business plans starting in 2015. Learn more .)
- Enterprise management of apps with Group Policy, Telemetry, Shared Computer Activation
- Self-service Business Intelligence to discover, analyze, and visualize data in Excel
- Information Protection including Rights Management and Data Loss Prevention for emails