Fully installed Office applicationsWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, OneNote, Access, and Skype for Business on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user
(Publisher and Access: Windows PC client program and/or features only; cannot be used across devices.
Most plans that do not include the desktop version of Office work with the latest version of Office, Office 2013, and Office 2011 for Mac. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010 and Office 2007, may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality. This compatibility with Office does not include the Exchange Online Kiosk or Office 365 Enterprise K1 plans.)Now includes the new Office 2016 apps for your PC and Mac.
- Office on tablets and phones for the fully installed Office experience on up to 5 tablets and 5 phones per user
(Learn more about Office 365 for business mobile apps. See thelist of devices and apps.)
- Online versions of Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB storage per user
- Business class email, calendar, and contacts with a 50 GB inbox per user (Unlimited inbox)
(For subscriptions that do not include the fully installed Office applications: Users can connect the following versions of Outlook to their business-class email, so they can use the rich client application they already know: the latest version of Outlook, Outlook 2013, and Outlook 2011 for Mac. Previous versions of Outlook, such as Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007, may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality. This compatibility with Outlook does not include the Exchange Online Kiosk or Office 365 Enterprise K1 plans.)
- Unlimited online meetings, IM, and audio, HD video, and web conferencing.
- Intranet site for your teams with customizable security settings
- Corporate social network to help employees collaborate across departments and locations
- Professional digital storytelling tools to create interactive reports, presentations, and more
- Work management tools to bring together teams, tasks, files, and conversations
(This feature will start rolling out to select Office 365 for business plans starting in 2015. Learn more .)
- Personalized search and discovery across Office 365 using the Office Graph
- Corporate video portal for uploading and sharing your corporate videos across the company
- Meeting broadcast on the Internet to up to 10,000 people, who can attend in a browser on nearly any device
- Enterprise management of apps with Group Policy, Telemetry, Shared Computer Activation
- Self-service Business Intelligence to discover, analyze, and visualize data in Excel
- Compliance solutions to support Archiving, Auditing and eDiscovery, mailbox and internal site search and legal hold capabilities depending upon subscription type
- Information Protection including Rights Management and Data Loss Prevention for emails